Emily Lark 10
10 characteristics of a professionally crafted research proposal
When you write a research proposal by following all the requirements then you are almost halfway to the research paper and now you do not have to ask essay writer else to write my essay because you have already done the difficult part of the paper.
Writing a research paper might be limited to just a few hundred words but the level of perfection that is required in a research proposal is nowhere else. This is just a two-to-three-page practice but the hard work behind it is more than what is written.
In the research proposal, it is desirable to be objective and work with honesty because this would help you to write the research paper with more ease. Below mentioned are the characteristics that write my essay should have. By following these characteristics, you are doing good to no one else but to yourself.
- A well-crafted research proposal is innovative at its core. Such a proposal is not written just for the sake of writing. The purpose behind the paper is to leave the conventional approach on a side and write with such an approach that is left unattended in the past.
- The research proposal should include a specific aim. The purpose should not be to complete the word count rather it should be written with a positive intention. The research topic should always be there in the proposal where it all leads to the actual research question.
- To the sake of making the proposal more objective, do not simply start arguing rather the arguments should be supported by credible sources and data, and it is even further desired to use the preliminary data.
- The proposal should have a literature review section that should include authentic sources. The focus should not be just on one aspect rather dig deep into the sources so that your proposal can depict a holistic approach.
- The research question should be clearly stated and the purpose should depict from it. These two lines are the most crucial lines, not just for the proposal but for the research paper as well.
- The methodology should be well defined. In an efficient research proposal, the methodology is so well defined that it has not even an iota of vagueness. The method should be so distinct that any other researcher can repeat the process to deduce the same results.
- In a proper research proposal, all the major elements must be included. Some of the major constituents are background, research topic, theoretical framework, methods, limitation, timescale, etc. There must be a balance between all these factors because it would be inappropriate to write too much on one aspect and eventually leave one or two aspects unattended, these are the ten characteristics of a well-crafted research proposal and if someone is able to use them properly then he/she should not worry about how to start an essay.
- At times students focus too much on the academic side of the writing but they underrate the importance of structural aspects of sentences. Irrespective of how well you have researched for the research proposal, unclear and vague writing would spoil the entire impression.
- A well-crafted proposal has the least typos. To do so, it is preferable to re-read the entire text or ask someone else to re-read it. This would not only help you to avoid typos but at the same time, it would bring more clarity as well.
- Conclusion of a well-crafted is always a convincing part of the proposal. This section further reinforces the ideas that are already discussed in the earlier part of the research proposal.
The necessary ground is prepared for the writer to further proceed on, and you can also take help from essay writing service.